Monday, March 5, 2007

Failure

Banned already.

I woke up to find the pally dead. I ran to the corpse, ressed and started gliding.

I noticed the bot trying to kill an invisible mob so I hit escape and walked away from it. Five seconds later I receive a gm whisper.

2:18 PM |Hplayer:Zarborough|h[Zarborough]|h whispers: I love your blog! Thanks for the add!

They might have traced my IP or maybe just searched all of the new pvp servers for low level Draenei paladins that where on all of the time. Who knows.

At least I got a whisper this time around =P

5 comments:

Zeiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The GM said "Thanks for the add!" do you think that was a MySpace reference?

Anonymous said...

maybe you shouldnt have your full name in your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

lol you asked for it :)

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing you weren't wearing your tinfoil hat.. that will keep such things from happening