Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day 1













Zone | Start - Azuremyst Isle | Finish - Azuremyst Isle
Level | Start - 1 | Finish - 8
Experience | Start - o/400 | Finish - 2740/5400
Money | Start - 6 copper | Finish - 6silver 6copper
Loot | Junk |

So I went through the character creation process and decided to make a Draenei Paladin on a new PVP server. I have had very limited experience botting a Paladin so I figured I would give it a shot.

After creating my new pally I accepted the first quest which sends me out gathering moth blood. I made a small profile around a bunch of moths. Since paladins arent very good gliders at low levels I decided to set the class up as a rogue. I replaced stealth with seal of righteousness, cheap shot with auto attack, and eat with holy light. I set the class to stealth only on pull with a 10 yard pull range and to open with cheapshot.

At level 4(took about 15 minutes) I decided it was time to move on. I turned in my quest, sold my greys and trained in my new abilities.


I found a nice spot west of the crash sight with plenty of root lashers to get me from 4-6. The glide is also pretty small, but that really doesnt matter since it will take virtually no time to get two levels. I popped on Devotion aura and let the bot do its thing.

I went afk for about 20 min minutes and got about halfway through level 6. After buying new spells I headed out of the newbie zone and to the next island. I setup the paladin class bar and made a glide around the forest killing stags and fledglings before going afk for the night.

No comments: